Panhandle Aero Academy
» Educational Aeronautical Courses in Crestview, Florida
Panhandle Aero Academy, located in Crestview, Florida, offers a program that features challenging and rewarding aeronautical courses. Our highly experienced staff instructs all classes using a hands-on approach and overall philosophy.
Panhandle Campus is an FAA Part 65 Airframe and Power plant Aviation Maintenance Technician training and testing center. We are currently expanding into FAA Part 147 operations which will allow all interested applicants to enroll regardless of experience. Contact us for further information.
2016 COURSES AND PRICING
- FAA - TWO WEEK SHEET METAL FAMILIARIZATION COURSE. This course is designed to introduce the military structural mechanic to the civilian regulations, procedures, and operational requirements. It is intended for the experienced structural mechanic and will prepare the successful applicant for the Airframe certification only. $1837 (Study materials, manuals, software and General and Airframe exams) Oral and Practical extra.
- FAA – TWO WEEK RECIPROCATING & TURBINE ENGINE COURSE: This course is designed to introduce the military engine mechanic to the civilian regulations, procedures, and operational requirements. It is intended for the experienced jet engine mechanic and will prepare the successful applicant for the Power plant certification only. $1837 (Study materials, manuals, software and General and Power plant exams) Oral and Practical extra.
- FAA – A&P DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM: A new and exciting concept already in use at many A&P schools. It is different from the online test prep courses. In our program you are matched with an Instructor that monitors your progress, assigns study programs, tailors practice tests to your weak areas, and prepares you for the Oral and Practical exam after you complete the written testing. All study materials, workbooks, testing fees, software, and Oral and Practical exam fee is included. Fee for this course $3500 plus a $120 fee from the online service provider.
- FAA – A&P SELF PACED 12 DAY (class day) PROGRAM: The in-house equivalent to the distance learning program. The same conditions apply as the on-line program with all books, testing fees, and Oral & Practical fees included. $3500.00
- FAA – INSPECTOR AUTHORIZATION (IA) EXAM PREP COURSE: A comprehensive study one week study and evaluation program intended to prepare the student for the FAA IA exam. All workbooks and study materials included. Panhandle Campus is the only facility in the Florida Panhandle authorized to administer the FAA IA exam. $1200.00
- FAA-A&P ADVANCED WRITTEN TEST PREP COURSE: An intense fast paced 4 day course intended for the experienced mechanic that only needs study for the written exams. Exam fees included. Oral and Practical prep extra. $850.00
- FAA- INTERNATIONAL A&P TRAINING COURSE AND WRITTEN EXAMS: A 16 day course intended for international students requiring an FAA certification. All test guides, work books, manuals and testing fees included. Oral and Practical fees extra. MUST SPEAK, COMPREHEND AND READ ENGLISH. Prices vary due to scheduling. Call for quotes.
Contact us today in Crestview, Florida, to speak to an associate about any of the courses at our aviation school.